A specific amount of options is provided for you to ask for the money you paid for an Order back (to receive a refund). Only the original payment source can receive the refund of the payment. In order to qualify for a refund, the below stated rules must be strictly observed.
Before the first preview version of the paper is delivered to you and approved by you, you may qualify for the following types of refunds, regardless of when you annul your Order and ask for your money back:
- 100% refund is available:
- for Orders on which a payment mistake occurred (for example, a payment for identical Orders, double payment for the same Order…). Such an occurrence must be reported to the Support Team at once. A full refund in such a case will only be possible if the writer hasn’t initiated the work on the Order yet;
- if no acceptable writer was found for your Order. In such a case, you will be directly contacted by our support team, who will initiate the refund;
- if the Ordered paper is no longer needed due to the delayed delivery of the Order. In such a case, none of the completed Papers will be sent to you. The right to use any of the already completed materials will not be granted to you.
- 70% refund is available:
- you are intended to annul the Order you placed after we assigned a writer to work on it, and under 50% of the deadline has passed. If the writer has already initiated the work on your Order, this obliges us to compensate the writer for the work or a part of it that has already been done.
- 50% refund is available:
- in case we are unable to provide you with a writer for a revision;
- you decided to annul your Order after we have assigned the writer and over 50% of the deadline has run out. We will need to compensate the writer for the amount of work done.
Once you requested a revision, it implicates your general approval of the Order and means that you require only minor changes to the already completed material. In such a case, a 100% refund will not be granted if the revision of the Paper has been requested at least once.
In case of lateness with the revision, your refund amount shall be calculated by the company’s Customer Experience Manager based on your Order evaluation and cannot exceed 50% of the initial Order price.
A refund is not applicable to:
- money from your accumulated Store Credit Balance,
- cases when the Quality Assurance department staff acknowledges that the initial instructions of the Order have been fulfilled,
- discounts and Optional Services including, but not limited to, VIP Customer Service, Plagiarism Report, Preferred writer, Editor’s check, Abstract, Table of Contents/Outline, and Sources Used,
- Orders that have already been approved by you by pressing the “Approve” button,
- Problem Solving and Multiple Choice Questions Orders. By using the provided answers by the writer, you automatically approve the completed Order. If the submitted answers are less than 50% correct, you may be qualified for partial credit. The credit amount is determined by the Customer Experience Manager individually for each particular case.
However, you may exercise your right to a refund by contacting us at any moment. You will need to send us your communication regarding the exercise of your right to get a refund within the eligibility limits of the Refund Period so that you will be able to meet the cancellation deadline.
You will be issued a 100% (a full) refund in case the writer has not initiated the work on your Order as requested by you before the expiration of the Cooling-Off Refund Period.
In case the writer has started working on your Order before the Cooling-Off Refund Period expires and before you got us in touch, you will need to pay for the Services and the part of the work done for you.
The kind of a refund is issued during fourteen (14) days after the date when you let us know about your cancellation of the Order and accomplished in the same way as you paid for your order, in case we didn’t agree differently.